- I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer.
- Sorry officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
- Aren't you the guy from the villiage people?
- Hey, you must have been doing 125 to keep up with me, good job.
- I thought you had to be in relatively good physical shape to be a police officer.
- I was going to be a cop, but I decided to finish high school instead.
- You're not going to check the trunk, are you?
- Gee, that gut sure doesn't inspire confidence.
- Didn't I see you get your butt kicked on COPS?
- Wow, you look just like the guy in the picture on my girlfriend's night stand.
- Is it true that people become cops because they are too dumb to work at McDonalds.
- I pay your salary.
- So uh, you on the take or what?
- Gee officer, that's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning.
- Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
- I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around, that's how far they are ahead of me.
- What do you mean have I been drinking? You are the trained specialist.
- Hey, is that a 9mm? That's nothing compared to this 44 magnum.
- Hey, can you give me another one of those full cavity searches?
- Well, when I reached down to pick up my bag of crack, my gun fell off of my lap and got lodged between the brake and the gas pedal, forcing me to speed out of control.
Tuesday, 21 December 2010
What NOT to say to the Police
Kahe rännumehe tee viis mööda jõest Kaldal kaunis neiu valas pisaraid Neiu ütles: ei saa üle Emajõest Aga mehed sellest niig...
Backup file made by TweetBackup 2011-01-29 08:09:19 2011-01-28 19:13:55 bandiit: TALVEL JU PRIIUSERÜÜTLEID EI KOHTA*: 1. kuigi mõnikord ...
Who among us hasn't had the impulse to stick a can of SpaghettiOs in the microwave and see if the whole thing will, maybe like, you know...
... siis keegi ju ei loe seda asjandust siin, ega ju? Seega, see on viimane sissekanne. Ilmselt pole õnneks kedagi kurvastada selle teatega....